- Straight-through wiring with up-front, out-front terminals allows for ease in installation.
- Mounting cavities reduce panel space requirements.
- All current carrying parts are front removable for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Easy, snap-in accessories and both vertical and horizontal interlocking capabilities increase application flexibility.
- Ambient Compensated Overload Relays offer superior motor protection in variable motor/controller environments.
- Rectified AC/DC coils reduce premature drop-out or “kiss” problems due to inherent low voltage conditions.
- Clapper design armature assembly pivots on needle bearings resulting in quick, smooth opening and closing of the magnet.
- Stainless steel Kick-Out Spring assures quick, positive drop-out time.
- Information about UL508A