Freedom Series (NEMA)
Eaton’s Freedom Series Adjustable Bimetallic Ambient Compensated Contactors are designed for use with CE or CN non-reversing and reversing contactors. They have interchangeable heater packs and are available in four sizes for overload protection up to 900hp, reducing the number of different contactor/overload relay combinations that have to be stocked. They also feature a full line of snap-on accessories common to both IEC and NEMA devices.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting on upright pane allows for application freedom.
- Screw type power terminals have captive, backed-out self-lifting pressure plates with screws result in reduced wiring time.
- Accessible terminals allow for ease of use and are convenient for simple wiring.
- Top located contactor magnet coils have three terminals which permit either top or diagonal wiring and are readily accessible, for easy replacement without changing wiring layout.
- Fingerproof shields are available to prevent electrical shock.
- Information about UL508A