Heavy work and ergonomics can also go hand-in-hand
The Heavy Duty Seat has a unique pneumatic/mechanical suspension system. This suspension system is the same as that used for the Ergoseat, which has amply proven itself in terms of ergonomics and quality. The seat can be adjusted by as much as 240 mm or 8 inches in height. The seat and consoles act as a single suspension system. This supports the crane operator’s upper body and relieves his/her lower back. The console’s height is adjustable. In addition, the seat itself has many adjustment options. The Heavy Duty Seat is equipped with a heavy turntable for stability and is easy to equip with monitors.
Due to its many adjustment options, the seat can be used in divergent applications. However, the Heavy Duty Seat is best suited for cranes that are subject to heavy shocks. Industrial applications, such as the offshore and steel sectors, are markets that are perfectly suited for the Heavy Duty Seat. Contact Merford without obligation to find out whether the Heavy Duty Seat also provides lasting added value for operator cabins in your sector.
- Adjustable in height by 240 mm.
- Adjustable air suspension.
- Seat and console can be adjusted in different ways.
- Designed for a wide range of male and female body sizes and types.
- Improved shock absorption.
- Highly robust basic structure.
- Suitable for different lines of sight.