Magnetek Flex EX Series
The Flex EX series of radio remote controls provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants.
Flexible and Efficient Performance <ul
- Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding and decoding
- I-Chip design allows information and settings to be transferred between transmitters, increasing flexibility and minimizing spare parts inventory.
- Flex EX is equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications
- Available with ATEX and IECEx approvals for Zone 2 applications
- ATEX Approval: II 3 G EX ic IIC T3/T4 Gc
- IECEx Approval: EX ic IIC T3/T4 Gc
These durable and rugged radios are ideal for use in hazardous location applications, including petrochemical operations, chemical plants, plane hangars, and industrial painting. Flexible and reliable, these systems are designed to be ergonomic and lightweight, and are available in 8 and 12 button style options to meet all your application needs.