Meta-MEC MCCBs shall comply with IEC 947-1 and 947-2 standards or with the corresponding standards applicable in the member countries (EN 60 947-1, 2)
Suitable for isolation, as defined by IEC 947-2
- Line protection
- Motor/generator protection
- Starter combination
- Offering economical solution with compact sizes and increased interrupting capacities.
- Complete range of two, three and four-pole version.
- Employing a fixed thermal and fixed magnetic trip.
- Rating plugs to change thermal currents are available for 400 and 800AF.
- 3-pole ELCBs physically interchangeable with 3-pole MCCBs are available.
- Offering more accessories such as rear connection and extended rotary type handles.
- Frames made of rigid materials of engineering plastics.
- 400, 800AF breakers use the individual rating plug for determining the continuous current rating.
- MCCB with reference temperature 50℃ is available on request.
- Motor protection MCCBs with magnetic only trip are available.