- Excellent robustness through surface contact during the disengaging process – therefore maximum life
- Fully enclosed with integral bearing – therefore maintenance-free
- Adjustment of limit torque setting according to the number of active springs – not through modification of spring pressure
- When the preset limit torque has been reached the SIKUMAT® ratchets.
- After elimination of the overload the SIKUMAT® re-engages automatically.
- The overload can be indicated by the special proximity switch for the ratcheting SIKUMAT® with screw faces, thus either causing the drive to be switched off instantly or another control function to be activated.