- Synchronous re-engagement after 360°
- Integral fixed bearing
- Driving keyway in the connecting flange for maximum load capacity
- Calibrated micro adjustment of torque setting possible, even post-installation
- Cost effective
- When the preset limit torque has been reached the SIKUMAT® ratchets.
- Following elimination of overload automatic synchronous re-engagement of the SIKUMAT® to the starting position after 360°.
- The overload can be indicated by a proximity switch. This means that the drive can be switched off immediately or another control function can be activated.