- Backlash free in both directions of rotation
- Compact design
- Integral ball bearing for supporting the component to be connected
- Very high response accuracy through the ball principle
- Simple and backlash free fastening onto shaft with integral cone clamping element
- Calibrated micro adjustment of torque setting possible, even post-installation
- When the preset limit torque has been reached the SIKUMAT® ratchets through.
- Automatic re-engagement of the SIKUMAT® after the overload has been eliminated.
- The overload can be indicated by a proximity switch. This means that the drive can be switched off immediately or another control function can be activated.