- Electronic coil controller allows contactors to reduce power consumption and generate less heat, resulting in lower cooling requirements, the ability to mount more contactors/starters per cabinet, and an extended life on pilot devices that carry control signals.
- AC and DC devices with the same dimensions achieved with an electronically controlled coil system allow for space savings and reduced engineering design time.
- Integrated suppressors in DC controlled contactors offers reductions in total logistics and inventory costs by limiting the number of products ordered and stocked.
- Wiring is not required, therefore increasing installation and maintenance efficiency.
- Expanded range of DC coil control voltages, allows reliable operation through fluctuations in control voltages.
- Twin terminals with separate sockets in contactors up to 400A offer installation and application flexibility when using different size wires. The improved integrity of the connections reduces cabling faults.
- Information about UL508A