XTSE Safety Contactors
Eaton XTSE safety contactors are designed with the OEM and end customer in mind.
Providing enhanced levels of safety, XTSE contactors integrate to applications to not only achieve the highest safety circuits, but provide additional levels of protection that reinforce end-user safety. Eaton XTSE contactors stand out, and so do our customers who use them.
- Safe status monitoring of the contactor (inspection window) – manual activation is not possible
- Eligible to be used for Emergency-stop application with controlled start (category 4)
- Reliable and self-monitoring machine-control circuits
- Interlocking opposing contacts, in line with IEC 60947-5-1, Annex L
- Mirror contacts in line with IEC 60947-4-1, Annex F
- Highlighted in yellow (RAL1004)
- Reliable screw terminals
- Top-mounted and non-detachable auxiliary contact (at the front)
- SUVA – Certified